Tonight TT Cancelled

We have decided to cancel tonight’s TT due to the bad weather forecast. We are expecting winds of 30mph gusting to 45mph. All entries will be automatically transferred to our next TT on 03/06/2021 but if you would like to ride an different event then please use the “Transfer Race Entry” form under “my Account”

To give you something to do during the week, I will be giving free entries to one of our TTs for whoever is the KOM or QOM holder at lunchtime Thursday 03/06/2021 for this new Strava segment:

Purbrook Southwick 10TT | Strava Ride Segment in Widley, England, United Kingdom

let me know what you think of the segment as a possible new course.

Leave a Reply